Looking to Join an Award Winning Team?
Considering a career as a mortgage broker or are you looking for a new home for your business?
For the last 12 years Len Lane has made his living in the mortgage industry, prior to become a mortgage broker in 2006 Len spent 15 yrs in the homebuilding industry with positions running from area manager to General Manager for some of Alberta’s biggest builders. “I always knew that at some point I would leave housing for the finance industry and mortgages made the most sense to me”.
Len started his career in the boom town of Fort McMurray in a time when things were extremely busy and he had to learn on the fly. In fact, he learned it so well that in his first 30 months in the mortgage industry he earned a million dollars in commissions and did it without an assistant. By 2009 he had gathered a team of agents to work with and Brokers For Life Team was born while still in Ft McMurray and as it grew he moved his business to Edmonton and officially became a brokerage in Sept of 2010.
Today that team numbers 22 agents, licensed in 5 Canadian provinces and continues to grow year after year. “We have a simple philosophy and that is we are here to do what is right for the customer and offer them real life mortgage solutions”.
If you’re looking for a new home for your business with a brokerage that wants to help you succeed. Call me today 780 700 8766 Len
Here are some of the top reason’s to join our team.
- One of the most extensive lender libraries built with in the BFL intranet
- Grouplend ..paid to help clients get flex down loans
- Quotes on house insurance referral paid to you through our sister company Insureline Brokers Advantage
- Weekly pay system direct deposited to your account
- Compliance audits done weekly
- MPP mortgage life insurance and now Term as well
- Ability to License in 5 provinces
- Access to lenders at their top pay levels
- Monthly training via go to meeting for all levels of associates.
- Virtual assistant available through our partner company Go Virtual
- Free CRM program
- Len Lane 12 Years mortgage Brokering experience and licensed in all 5 Provinces
- Margie Lane 30 years Mortgage experience having been at the start up of BWB and Resmor, Margie runs the office and back ground of all compliance, payroll and all things that have to do with the day to day operations
- Status with a long list of lenders.
- Access to DLC Auto Pilot System
- DLC University
- Direct access to Scotia BRM for the right associates
- MCAP Ambassador Plus, RMG Super Elite
- A very competitive compensation program and we share the VB with you as well as any points systems
- Free document storage in filogix so your deal and documents are in one place
- Flat fee for E and O insurance
- Private lender individuals that deal exclusively with us.
- Access to Fisgard Capital now Canada’s first MIC to lend in all 5 provinces
- You need to be a CAAMP Member but that is the only association you need to pay dues to..
- Free Transfer of license
- First 250 business cards free
- Drop in desk available for 50 dollars a month
- Full time desks as they become available 250 dollars.
- The ability to become a sub license and have your own brokerage under Dominion Lending Centres Network Brokers For Life Inc. and we do the compliance and payroll
So as you can see the list of reasons why you would join us gets longer every month, 22 associates licensed in all 5 provinces.
Call Len Lane 780 700 8766 to talk about your future.