What services does D.L.C. Leasing Inc. offer?
Commercial Equipment Leasing:
Obtaining the use of machinery or other equipment on a rental basis. This avoids the need to invest capital in equipment. Ownership rests in the hands of the financial institution or leasing company, while the business has the actual use of it.
- Incorporated businesses (Newly formed or established)
- Professionals (eg. sales people who are required to purchase their own business assets, individuals who operate a business under their personal name)
- Government entities
- Non-Profit Societies
What is eligible?
- Any asset (new or used) that is used for business purposes (the list below is only an example, a business can lease practically any business asset depending on their credit).
- Agriculture Equipment
- Point of Sale Systems
- Telephone Systems
- Medical and Dental equipment
- Janitorial — burnishers, duct cleaning equipment, ride on sweepers
- Pressure Washing equipment
- Industrial sewing machines
- Security Systems
- Landscape equipment
- Shelving and racking
- Embalming and cremation equipment
- Automotive Repair Equipment (hand tools are considered on an exception)
- Computer Hardware and Software
- Forklifts / Compressors / backhoes etc.
- Sound and Lighting
- Office furniture and photocopiers
- Golf Carts — for golf courses or retirement homes
- Restaurant equipment
- Survey Equipment
- Portable shelters and modular office trailers
- Highway trucks and trailers
Merchant Cash Advance:
A Merchant Cash Advance is a lump sum payment to a business in exchange for an agreed up percentage of future credit card and/or debit card sales.
Any business that accepts credit card and/or debit card purchases
- Must have a minimum of $5,000 credit/debit card billings per month
- Minimum 1 year in business
A Financing method in which a business owner sells accounts receivable at a discount to a third-party funding source to raise capital.
Incorporated businesses (key industries below)
- Staffing companies
- Trucking companies
- Manufacturing / Distribution companies
- NO — Construction / Software companies, no business with ‘trailing services’.
- $250,000 + in receivables
Short Term Working Capital Business Loans
- Unsecured up to $75k, secured up to $100k
- 3 — 18 months
- 2 Years + in business, no recent NSF activity
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call:
Phone: 780 700 8766
Email: [email protected]